Thursday, March 31, 2005

Off and running...

It's good to see, by the counter below, that so many people have taken the time to visit this blog in just its first couple of days of existence. Thanks to all of you who have been here (and especially to those of you who have actually read what I've written!).

There's more to come. I can't post much during the day, but keep coming back for daily updates and entirely new topics. I even hope to have some guest writers contribute in the very near future. Much to look forward to.

Thus far, my focus has been on the U.S. media, but I do intend to diversify to keep the blog interesting... and, in part, to keep my own interest in it. There are specialty blogs out there, of course, but single-issue advocacy or political partisanship is not what this one's about.

Later today: Thoughts on Terri Schiavo and Zahra Kazemi -- two horrible deaths, two awful stories.

Until then, have a nice day.

Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home