Friday, August 12, 2005

Vivek Krishnamurthy at The Reaction

Just a quick post to let you all know that I'll be on vacation -- in Prince Edward Island, the most beautiful place in the world -- from today, Aug. 12 to Monday, Aug. 22. I intend to post while on vacation, but I may only be able to do so irregularly.

I've invited my friend, colleague, and fellow blogger Vivek Krishnamurthy to be The Reaction's guest blogger while I'm away. He intends to post daily, and I think you'll like his stuff a great deal. He's an excellent writer, he's always engaging, and, well, he's got a lot to say on a wide array of topics. More, he's one of the smartest people I know, and it's a pleasure to welcome him to The Reaction and to introduce him to you. I hope you keep coming back to read his posts, and, as always, I encourage you to offer your comments.

Take care, everyone.

Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

  • Michael,

    Enjoy your vacation. I'm going out to San Francisco myself at the same time--also a beautiful place.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:05 PM  

  • Have a good trip, M.

    By Blogger Fixer, at 5:30 PM  

  • Enjoy your vacation : ) 10 days without smog or mog, oh bliss!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:56 PM  

  • Thanks, everyone. I'm having a great time.

    By Blogger Michael J.W. Stickings, at 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home