Friday, March 03, 2006

Re: Podcasted!

As some of you may know, I was a guest on this past Tuesday's Subject2Discussion podcast -- I first mentioned it here.

If you'd like to listen to the show -- whether to hear what I have to say on a broad range of topics or perhaps just to hear my voice -- you can find it here. Just click on "Play Episode" for 2-28-2006 and you'll be able to listen to it at your leisure on your computer's media player (you don't need an iPod to listen to a podcast).

I was on for half an hour and my segment starts about 16:30 into the show.

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

  • Congrats. Next time...national radio!

    By Blogger Alexander Wolfe, at 7:23 PM  

  • Thank you, Xanthippas. National radio would be great.

    By Blogger Michael J.W. Stickings, at 6:46 PM  

  • LOL i have been listening to all of the archives and i am blown away, where has this show been. i mean its been on since like october of 2004...if there was ever a talk show that should be on the radio its this one...the host said sometime in early 2005 on one show that "while I will fight for a viable third party to rise up and provide a real choice for the voters, until that time I am still a Democrat and will fight to change the party from within"

    so true...this is actually an internnational show..the breadth of guests that have been on has been amazing..some of the highest browed bloggers and newt gingrich..awesome

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home