Tuesday, August 22, 2006

My strained psyche

By Creature

So much news conference gold, so little time.

President Bush said Monday the Iraq war is "straining the psyche of our country" but leaving now would be a disaster.

No, Mr. president petulant, you're "straining the psyche of our country" and you "leaving now" would be the best way to avert disaster.

For the last word on the president's talking points I send you on an adventure with the smart patrol. Paul gets it. Why can't the president?

(Cross-posted at State of the Day.)

Bookmark and Share

3 Comments:

  • I've hidden my psyche in an undisclosed location. I visited it yesterday to make sure it has enough supplies for the next couple of years.

    By Blogger OutOfContext, at 12:37 PM  

  • Maybe, OoC, you psyche will only have to hold out until November.

    By Blogger creature, at 9:20 PM  

  • /edit

    youR psyche

    /edit

    By Blogger creature, at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home