Sunday, August 20, 2006

Truth in Comics

By Creature


If it's Sunday, it's Truth in Comics.

For all you wonderful Reaction readers, Truth in Comics is a regular Sunday feature over at my home base, State of the Day. It's what a like to call blogfiller. It's my way of keeping you amused without any actual thought, effort, or originality on my part. It is Sunday after all and even Creatures must rest. Enjoy!

Oh, and, if you all are kinda sick of seeing just me up here, Michael is taking a few days of R & R and will be popping in once in a while to make sure you guys are behaving. So you better not act up while I'm subbing or I'll have to call the Stickings to keep you in line.

Now, I want to know how my simple one-line Sunday post got so damn long. You know, maybe it's time to shake this place up a bit more. I'm thinking this:



Who's with me?

Jeez, I hope Michael doesn't see all this...

(Sort of cross-posted at State of the Day, just not with all this other stuff.)

Bookmark and Share

5 Comments:

  • A coup! I see what you're up to, Creature! Are you the Raul to my Fidel? Blast!

    No, seriously, keep up the great work. The Reaction is obviously in very capable hands. I'll be back with the posting soon.

    By Blogger Michael J.W. Stickings, at 10:33 AM  

  • And, readers, keep checking back. There will continue to be a lot of new stuff here while I'm away on vacation, both from Creature and others.

    By Blogger Michael J.W. Stickings, at 10:35 AM  

  • Damn, I've been found out.

    By Blogger creature, at 11:31 AM  

  • naughty, naughty.... maybe it is just me, but I think Stickings could benefit from a little shake-up every once and a while...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:02 PM  

  • It's anarchy, Erica. Welcome aboard!

    By Blogger creature, at 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home