Saturday, September 09, 2006

Posting as loud as I can

By Creature

Can I make it any clearer?

Reuters


CNN


The Associated Press


MSNBC


Even FOX News


So now can we officially call the vice president a big fat liar? Dec. 9, 2001 Meet the Press:

Cheney: 'Well, what we now have that's developed since you and I last talked, Tim, of course, was that report that -- it's been pretty well confirmed that he did go to Prague and he did meet with a senior official of the Iraqi intelligence service in Czechoslovakia last April, several months before the attack. Now, what the purpose of that was, what transpired between them, we simply don't know at this point, but that's clearly an avenue that we want to pursue.

Thankfully this is no more:


But still, even today, there is this:


And just in case the 40% still didn't hear me. From the Independent [UK]:


Sorry, but I just can't move on.

For more, I'll let the Stickings take you the rest of the way.

(Cross-posted at State of the Day.)

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

  • Sure - I feel duped like most Americans by the proganda put out by Bush prior to the war with Iraq. We would have been better off not going into Iraq and putting all of this money and personnel into something else. I agree with John Murtha. visa myonlineaccept

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home