Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Election talk

By Michael J.W. Stickings

As some of you know, I'm a regular guest on Subject2Discussion, an excellent web radio show and downloadable podcast out of Las Vegas that airs every Tuesday from 10-12 pm ET. I was on last week, and I'll be on this evening for half an hour starting at 10:30. Shaun and I will be doing a "trick or treat" in anticipation of next week's midterm elections.

You can listen to the show live at LV Rocks (click on "Listen Now"). Or, you can listen to it later by clicking on "Podcasts" or by going to a separate S2D site here (no, you don't need an iPod). The show will open in your computer's media player.

It looks like I'll also be on next week at 8 pm to discuss the election results in real time. My good friend Joe Gandelman of The Moderate Voice will take over at 8:30.

I'll also be live-blogging the election next Tuesday, with regular updates throughout the evening and night as the results come in.

I hope you listen in to S2D and continue to check in at The Reaction for ongoing election coverage.

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

  • Please be sure to remind everyone to get out and vote! Each vote does make a difference.

    Check out my blog: http://politicaldifference.blogspot.com/

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home