Saturday, March 24, 2007

Greetings from Florida

By Mustang Bobby

Hi there. I'm Mustang Bobby, and I am the newest member of The Reaction team. I am honored to have been invited to join this fine collection of writers and thinkers. I look forward to making my contributions, and I hope you enjoy them.

You might recognize my name from my own blog, Bark Bark Woof Woof. That's been going since November of 2003, so I've got a few posts under my belt. I mainly write about politics, gay issues, theatre, culture, and just about anything else that comes to my attention, and try to do it with a touch of humor. I am a Marxist -- Groucho Marx, that is -- and I also subscribe to the Mel Brooks theory that the best way to destroy your enemy is to laugh at them. I try.

Oh, yes -- I do live in Florida; the Miami area, to be exact. So you'll see some posts about life here. However, I promise not to be too cruel for those of you up in the True North Strong and Free; I'll make sure I don't rub it in too much when it's 74 F (23 C) in the middle of January. On the other hand, you Canadians get to vacation in Cuba without incurring the wrath of your government and 1,800 old gaffers on Calle Ocho here in Little Havana. Fair trade, don't you think?

Labels:

Bookmark and Share