Monday, April 02, 2007

Blogging announcement

By Heraclitus

I just have a brief announcement about my activities as a bloggerino. I'm now also a blogger at the new We Are All Giant Nuclear Fireballs Now Party Blog, aka the WAAGNFNP blog. You can read a little about this perhaps strangely named Party here. My "Against Centrism" post was cross-posted there earlier today, with an extra introductory paragraph, and is getting some good comments. Basically, I don't expect to post much there that isn't cross-posted here, although some of the things I write for the WAAGNFNP may be too inside-jokey for The Reaction.

It's a good blog, and I would encourage all of you to check it out, not just the ones who enjoy my high-spirited snarking (okay, there may be no one who fits that description). The first post, for instance, on the relation between science and religion was quite good, as was this post on how blogging changes the way we usually think about the process of writing and composition.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

  • I enjoy your high spirited snarking very much Heraclitus and congrats on the new blog. It's very cool.

    By Blogger Libby Spencer, at 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home