Thursday, October 18, 2007

Dodd delivers

By Libby Spencer

Wow. That was fast. Dodd will send a letter to Harry Reid this afternoon informing him he is placing a hold on the FISA bill to prevent retroactive immunity for the telcos. You can thank him for his speedy action and register your own opposition to the bill, here.

I have to say I'm really impressed by the good Senator's nearly instant response to our pleas. How gratifying to see a Democrat showing some spine for a change. More of this please.

(Cross-posted at The Impolitic.)

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

  • Gotta say it, though I'm not sure I've ever seen these words strung together in a sentence before - Right now, Chis Dodd has my vote.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:46 PM  

  • I'm certainly taking a closer look at this campaign anon.

    By Blogger Libby Spencer, at 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home