Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ménage à Wingnut

By Michael J.W. Stickings

This is from my C&L blog round-up for today. I'll get a jump on it and post the main items here.

**********

Memeorandum is one of the indispensable sites for bloggers. At least it's indispensable to me.

The top item (with four main links) right now -- and I'm writing this at 10:58 pm ET, Monday evening, two minutes to Jon Stewart [updated here, after midnight] -- concerns Michelle Malkin's press-stopping announcement that she will no longer be frequenting Bill O'Reilly's folk-ridden funhouse of fearmongering fascism. Apparently there's nothing more important going on in the world, but, hey, at least this headline from New York magazine is amusing: "Michelle Malkin Quits O'Reilly After Nasty Three-Way."

That's Malkin, O'Reilly, and Geraldo -- and I'm sure to have nightmares the rest of the week.

John Amato posted on this yesterday, but, if you just can't get enough of all this inside-the-right mayhem, see Sadly, No! and Comments from Left Field.

**********

Elsewhere on the right, Rush is miffed about the whole Gore-Nobel thing. Seems he was nominated, or nominated himself, and thinks he should have won. Yeah, sure. See Pensito Review and Liberal Values for more.

It's getting uglier and uglier over in wingnut territory, is it not?

For more on Gore, our own Capt. Fogg discusses Gore Derangement Syndrome (via NYT's Krugman) over at Human Voices.

(Yes, I know I have a crush on Gore. I am aware.)

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share