Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy holidays, or something equally banal

By jeffaclitus

Greetings, all. I know it's been some time since I posted anything (some of you may not recognize or remember my byline at all), but I thought I'd pop in briefly to spread some holiday cheer, specifically by sharing this with you.



Are you not amused? If nothing else, it should take you back to that special time a few years ago when you couldn't step outside for more than three minutes without hearing that song somewhere (best pop song of the past ten years?).

And this simply brilliant review of a book by Garrison Keillor. I can't begin to do it justice; just trust me and read it.

Meanwhile, hope you're all well and enjoying the holiday season.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home