Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Gimme that spatula!

By Michael J.W. Stickings

To quote Frank Costanza: "I'm back, baby!" (Let's hope this goes better than when he started cooking again.)

I apologize for my absence these past five or six days, whatever it's been since my last post. I've been dealing with some personal health issues -- which is to say, I've been unwell, and in a serious enough way to keep me from blogging -- and I've spent as much time as possible resting and trying to get better. I'm still recuperating, but, well, it's time to spend a bit of time at the computer.

I want to thank my fantastic co-bloggers for stepping in, and up, and, as they say, holding down the fort during my absence. Seriously, they're amazing.

I have a lot to say about West Virginia and Edwards/NARAL and the Obama-Clinton race generally, as well as about the relief efforts in Burma, "astronomy" at the Vatican, and endangered polar bears, and about so much else (as usual), but I'll get to the posting later.

Stay tuned.

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home