Monday, June 16, 2008

Al Gore on my TV

By Creature

He is officially putting his weight behind the Democratic nominee, yet, and I say this as an Obama supporter, when I see them together I yearn for the former VP to be on the top of the ticket and Obama slotted in as the VP. That was my dream ticket.


"If you bought poisoned, lead-filled toys from China or adulterated medicine made in China, if you bought tainted pet food made in China, you know that elections matter. After the last eight years, even our dogs and cats have learned that elections matter."
-- Al Gore


(Cross-posted at State of the Day.)

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

  • I'm with you, Creature. As much as I've come to love Obama, my dream ticket was the same as yours. And I still think Gore ought to be president. No one in the world is better suited for the office.

    By Blogger Michael J.W. Stickings, at 10:27 PM  

  • Yup, it had to happen eventually. Bush is now officially to blame for tainted Chinese dog food. But please remind me -- who was it in China who helped fund Clinton's '96 reelection campaign?

    THIS IS BUSH DERNAGEMENT SYNDROME ON ITS FINEST AND FATTEST DISPLAY!

    By Blogger QueersOnTheRise, at 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home