Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hagel on Palin: "She doesn't have any foreign policy credentials."

By Michael J.W. Stickings

It's our inaugural Understatement of the Day. Hoo-wah!

**********

More Hagel: "You get a passport for the first time in your life last year? I mean, I don't know what you can say. You can't say anything."

Well, you can say that Palin's completely unqualified for the job, that her candidacy is a joke, an embarrassment.

Even more Hagel: "I think they ought to be just honest about it and stop the nonsense about, 'I look out my window and I see Russia and so therefore I know something about Russia.' That kind of thing is insulting to the American people.

Yes, you can say that, too, even that her very presence on a national ticket is insulting to the American people.

Still more Hagel: "I think it's a stretch to, in any way, to say that she's got the experience to be president of the United States."

Now there's your understatement of the day.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home