Thursday, October 16, 2008

For Joe the Plumber

By J. Thomas Duffy



His 15-minutes ...

Barack Obama And The Plumbing Business Owner

His 16th-minute, ad nauseum ...

Joe the Plumber Reacts to debate - Katie Couric Interview


Bonus Links

The Jed Report: McCain's Lame October Surprise: Joe, The Right-Wing Loon

Think Progress: Fact-Checking ‘Joe The Plumber’

A.J. Liebling: No Mo-Joe for McCain

BooMan: McCain Took an Ass-Whooping

SilentPatriot: Obama to McCain: "Your attacks say more about your campaign than they do about me"

Thers: The Plumber?

Debate Results: Flintstones vs. Jetsons Pt. III




(Cross-posted at The Garlic.)

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

  • Wow this is just sad and stupid

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:54 PM  


  • I started my Plumbing career at 17 in the Navy working on the monster super heated boilers and decided this was the career I wanted .. That was in 1965 and I still am learning everyday something new and still look forward to actually working with my hands.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home