Friday, August 14, 2009

Quote of the Day II

By Creature

"In short, the threat to personal liberty in America is so serious and imminent at this time that it requires the full commitment of my efforts." -- AstroTurf leader Dick Armey after being pushed out quiting the lobbying firm DLA PIper.

If Dick Armey is so concerned about the "threat to personal liberty" where was he when warrantless wiretapping was all the rage? Seriously, if these people, Teabaggers included, had any real convictions they would have been in the streets. Instead we got eight years of rationalizations, justifications, and lies. Unbelievable.

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

  • I am not much into reading, but somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog.
    Its amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often :)
    Please come visit my site Fort Wayne Yellow Page Business Directory when you got time.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:14 AM  

  • Awesome! I have read a lot on this topic, but you definitely give it a good vibe. This is a great post. Will be back to read more! Please come visit my site Baton Rouge Business Directory when you got time.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home