Thursday, April 15, 2010

Normalcy delayed

Good evening, everyone. It's now almost midnight in the east. Work flared up again today, leaving me, once again, exhausted, and I spent much of the evening, once I finally got home, lying on the couch watching the Jays beat the ChiSox and, much to my amazement, my beloved Habs beat the Caps 3-2 in OT in the first game of their first-round NHL playoff series. (I still expect Washington to win the series, but it's nice to take a game.)

Anyway, I won't be back to my usual blogging schedule as soon as I'd hoped, but I'll try to have a few new posts up tomorrow, and, as always, please keep checking back for more from my great co-bloggers. Even when I find myself unable to post, this blog keeps going because of their consistently fantastic contributions.

See you soon.

-- Michael

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home