Saturday, July 31, 2010

No blogging


For the second time in a couple of weeks now, I've gone several days without posting anything. I continue to deal with health issues, generally feeling awful, and what energy I do have must go to other, more pressing priorities, notably family and work. And, indeed, it has been an extremely busy time at work lately.

I hope to be back at it soon -- needless to say, I have a lot to say, even in the middle of summer, and it's been quite frustrating not being able to let it out.

It's a long weekend here in Ontario, with a civic holiday on Monday, and I intend to rest as much as possible, but I'll blog when I can. In the meantime, make sure to keep checking back. My fantastic co-bloggers keep putting up great posts.

-- Michael

Labels:

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home