Thursday, November 25, 2010

(American) Thanksgiving 2010

By Michael J.W. Stickings

We had ours. Now, by all means, go have yours.

To my American friends and family, to all of you Americans out there, and especially to my American editors, co-bloggers, and contributors here at The Reaction, as well as to my many American friends and acquaintances throughout the blogosphere, I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you're all having a wonderful day.

Go Lions. (The Patriots are a key Steelers rival.)

Go Saints. (I despise the Cowboys.)

Go... oh, the Bengals, I guess. (I despise both them and the Jets, but the Jets are another AFC rival for the Steelers this year and are ahead of them in the standings.)

-- Michael

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home