Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bristol Palin proves that self-righteous, self-indulgent idiocy is hereditary


Sex? Er... what's that?
Take this for what it's worth:

Bristol Palin says being a young mother is "hard", and now she has vowed no more sex until she and her pipeline worker boyfriend are married.

Palin, 21, tells In Touch that she is determined to walk down the aisle with Giacinto "Gino" Paoletti before they think about having another child. "Gino and I are going to wait until marriage," she tells the magazine.

"I’m doing what's best for me. It's between me and God, and I know it's right."

Bristol, the oldest daughter of Sarah Palin and now the star of a new Lifetime reality show "Life's a Tripp", became a single mother at 18, giving birth to son Tripp in 2009.

Reached for comment, God -- or, if you prefer, "God" -- said, "Whoa, keep me out of it. I can't stand the hypocrisy of these moronic right-wing theocrats either," adding: "Now excuse me, I have to get going. Karl R--... uh... Beelzebub's got some nasty business planned in Park City, Utah this weekend, and I need to prepare."

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home